Go Back   Singapore Web Hosting Talk > MAIN DISCUSSION > Reseller Hosting Forum

Reseller Hosting Forum Reselling web hosting and dedicated servers. Topics covered include considerations when choosing a reseller, various dedicated servers or web hosting reseller schemes, etc

Old 30-11-2010, 23:45   #1
darkness
SGWHT Newbie

darkness is on a distinguished road
UK reselling

Would like to know more about cerisehost.co.uk - want to try their reselling.
Any first-hand experience with them?
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2010, 01:37   #2
elohkcalb
SGWHT Newbie

elohkcalb has a spectacular aura aboutelohkcalb has a spectacular aura about
Frankly speaking, you should ask this question over at WHT instead of SGWHT. I'd think you could get a more fruitful answer there.

Anyway, the domain name was registered with a Pakistan address and the server is located in the UK. In my opinion their website needs an overhaul - a lot of pages are broken including the technical support page. You'd have to dig the site a bit to reach their WHMCS.

Besides, I can't seem to be able to find the company contact information, which is considered a major downside for me.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:21   #3
James-A
SGWHT Senior Member

James-A is on a distinguished road
You also need to check the support that is offered. Do they offer any kind of support to your clients, means who have purchased a hosting package from you. Will they provide Technical support to your clients or will you have to take care of that.