Go Back   Singapore Web Hosting Talk > MAIN DISCUSSION > Internet Surveys

Internet Surveys 'Internet Surveys' as a web provider or as an end users' opinions on web related issues such as services, prices, products, management and others that the findings may provide valuable information for your company growth.

Old 05-11-2008, 16:49   #1
zenny.cole
SGWHT Newbie

zenny.cole is on a distinguished road
Any suggestion on starting a new internet business

Hi everyone, I am planning to start an internet business and for that I would be soon getting my website running. The products at the star are aimed for the menís market but would be going on a broad basis once the business takes off. I have never been or have anyone on this side of the line and so would like to get advice from you people on how to go about this.

Any help will be appreciated.
zenny.cole is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2008, 23:03   #2
kristking
Banned

kristking is on a distinguished road
Re:Any suggestion on starting a new internet business.

Thatís good, nowadays everything is going online and what could be better than having a business here. First, as far as the sales and marketing of the product goes, for that you can employ certain strategies like affiliate programs, join social networking and there are many more. And when concerned about the management of the business, the best thing would be to go for a dropshipper that would be in charge of your inventory and take care of the shipping activities. This method will be suitable for you as the time management is better and the energy spent on managing the business is reduced.

kristking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 23:57   #3
Jerrick
Banned

Jerrick is on a distinguished road
Get a webhosting and good domain name for your website,
manage you content which is quality and attractive,
Develop to the right target market,
do some affiliate marketing and SEO will help you to bring some unique traffic.
Jerrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2011, 20:26   #4
Natcoweb
SGWHT Newbie

Natcoweb is on a distinguished road
Your marketing plan should include:

1) product or service
2) clearly targetted market
3) product/service sales (domain, web sites, advertizing (SEO, forum posting articles posting, banners, affiliate programs), stuff (people working for you), delivery) etc.

Threre are lots of nuances here and I recommend that you should analyse before you start making a web site and getting a domain name. It's like renting the premises for your company - not the first thing to do, product/service and how you will be making money on it is more important.
Get a Colocation Quote
Natcoweb is offline   Reply With Quote