Go Back   Singapore Web Hosting Talk > COMMUNITY > SPAMMERS and VIOLATORS on SGWHT

SPAMMERS and VIOLATORS on SGWHT This section is especially dedicated to the SPAMMERS and VIOLATORS on SGWHT. Only Admins and Mods are allowed to post to this section. If the general public would like to be associated with these SPAMMERS and VIOLATORS, you are feel to do so ...

Closed Thread

Old 29-07-2005, 12:31   #1
royong
SGWHT Administrators

royong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to behold
Read This First!

The logic of this section is simple.

We are a bunch of people whom are able to understand and observe rules and regulations. However, many a times, we (all SGWHT members) are subjected to the results of actions by some very inconsiderate people.

I have been dealing with these people for far too long. I am to the point of giving up. Instead of going around deleting the posts/threads of these errant members, I have decided to personally DEDICATE an entire forum to them.

Should the general public and/or potential customers be willing and ready to associated with these SPAMMERS, please feel free to read and see their posts.

However, for many of us, this section would be avoided and serves NO PURPOSE to us. All SPAMMER threads would be shifted to this new forum. SPAMMER posts will still be continued to be deleted.

Oh, by the way, if you are interested, please take note:

(a) Only Admins and Mods are allowed to MOVE the SPAMMING threads to this forum

(b) Only Admins and Mods are allowed to REMOVE the SPAMMING threads from this forum

(c) All threads in the forum are CLOSED i.e. no replies are allowed

(d) SGWHT reserves the right to edit any content on the threads as it deems appropriate

(e) If you are not keen to see your thread land up here, observe the forum rules and you are fine

(f) The Admins and Mods actively encourage all SGWHT members to remain vigilant and help us spot the SPAMMERS. Its only through a consolidated effort that we can police this TOGETHER!

Thank you.

Old 28-12-2005, 21:26   #2
royong
SGWHT Administrators

royong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to behold
I have decided to refine this a little.

There will be 2 categories of bans in place - both of which the management, administrators, moderators of SGWHT have the final say.

1. PERMANENT BAN

2. ONE WEEK BAN/SUSPENSION

PS - SPAMMERS automatically end up with a PERMANENT BAN, no questions asked. The medium in which SPAM is carried does not matter!
Closed Thread