Go Back   Singapore Web Hosting Talk > GENERAL ADVERTISEMENTS AND REQUESTS > Domain Name Offers and Requests

Domain Name Offers and Requests Offers and Requests for Domain Names
Caution: Adherence to forum rules are imperative.

Old 28-03-2006, 14:51   #1
royong
SGWHT Administrators

royong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Forum Rules

PROVIDER
** Place the subject with the surfix [Offer] to indicate ads offering **
- State your offers as completely and clearly as possible.
- All offers MUST have the following:-
> Domain Name expiry dates
> Any bidding of domain names, if so, the expiry date of you bid.
> You may not cut and paste offers directly from your website or from your other posts.
> You are allowed to post ONE offers per 7 days.
> All offers must be in proper form. Replies that simply post a link will be removed. There will not be any exceptions to this rule.
> You are not allowed to comment on another provider's offer or policies.

REQUESTER
** Place the subject with the surfix [Request] to indicate ads requesting **
- State your request as completely and clearly as possible.
- All request MUST have the following:-
> Domain Name
> Any bidding of domain names, if so, the expiry date of you bid.
> You may not cut and paste request directly from your website or from your other posts.
> You are allowed to post ONE request per 7 days.
> All request must be in proper form. Replies that simply post a link will be removed. There will not be any exceptions to this rule.
> You are not allowed to comment on another provider's offers or policies.

MEMBERS
- Members are encouraged to respond via off-thread mediums like email, PM, AIM, ICQ, etc.
- If members insist on responding via a reply to the thread, you MUST adhere to the following:-
> Do not provide any discussion on hosting plans or provider. Example "How come your is so much more expensive then XXX company!"

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- no copyright material
- business ethics must be practised at all times
- SGWHT Site Administrators and Moderators reserve the right to close, remove, delete threads and posts in these forums without the need for any explanation
- Usage of the advertisement forums are at the members own discreption
- SGWHT does not endorse any of the offers and shall not be liable in any way
- Adherence to forum rules are imperative where a ONE strike rule will be enforced.
- SGWHT reserves the right to prevent any participation in SGWHT for members flaunting any forum rules.
- All terms and condition are subjected to changes without prior notice.

If you are not an employee of the Web Service Provider being mentioned, do not comment about plans or offer suggestions. This forum is also NOT for discussion on providers or user offers; replies may be provided by Web Service Providers only. Adherence to forum rules are imperative where a ONE strike rule will be enforced. SGWHT reserves the right to prevent any participation in SGWHT for ANY member flaunting any forum rules.