Go Back   Singapore Web Hosting Talk > MAIN DISCUSSION > Hosting Control Panels and Applications

Hosting Control Panels and Applications Control panels and hosting software for web hosting industry such as shopping carts, security certificate, ssl and billing or merchant program.

Old 05-01-2008, 14:54   #1
mmsedated
SGWHT Newbie

mmsedated is on a distinguished road
Red face Please advise a suitable shopping cart & accounting software

I wish to know if there're shopping carts that provide functions which allow me to:

* View the name & addresses of all buyers of 1 item/category in 1 page, so I can print them out on a sticker paper and paste on the packages.
* View how many orders are there for an item.
* View how many orders are there for each item of the same vendor. (So I can automatically submit the order to my vendor)

It'll be great if there's a shopping cart that provides this by default(not having to add scripts or whatever). Cuz I intend to keep things simple ;)

I've went thru the demos for Pinnaclecart, Zencart and Dreamweb but they don't seem to help that.

Will accounting softwares like Quickbook or Sage help?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by mmsedated; 05-01-2008 at 15:05.
mmsedated is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2008, 15:47   #2
Darylngch
SGWHT Senior Member

Darylngch is on a distinguished road
I'm suprized that ZenCart is not your choice, as i see that they can fufil all of your criterias, and have lots of plugins to configure the e-commerce manager.

Why not go over to www.opensourcecms.com and look for a e-commerce system that might suit you. Or alternatively, give jBilling a try (Though i'm not quite sure if it will fufil your requirement)
Darylngch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 17:03   #3
pengfei
SGWHT Senior Member

pengfei is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmsedated
I wish to know if there're shopping carts that provide functions which allow me to:

* View the name & addresses of all buyers of 1 item/category in 1 page, so I can print them out on a sticker paper and paste on the packages.
* View how many orders are there for each item of the same vendor. (So I can automatically submit the order to my vendor)

It'll be great if there's a shopping cart that provides this by default(not having to add scripts or whatever). Cuz I intend to keep things simple ;)

I've went thru the demos for Pinnaclecart, Zencart and Dreamweb but they don't seem to help that.

Thanks in advance!
I used Peachtree and it able to perform yours needs and have the ability to integrate with web and ecommerce.

Sage do give us a very good price to resell for them, but the reseller program have not final yet.
MSN ID: glwmsn@hotmail.com
pengfei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 01:20   #4
LampPC
SGWHT Premium Member

LampPC has a spectacular aura aboutLampPC has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmsedated

Thanks in advance!
Maybe you like to let me know your budget?

If your budget is more than $1000, I maybe able to recommend to you a far more powerful shopping cart then what you mentioned.

It is used by 3M, Kodak etc. Seamless integration with either Quickbooks or Sage
Address: One Raffles Quay Level 25 North Tower
Tel: +65.61000092
LampPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 11:51   #5
pengfei
SGWHT Senior Member

pengfei is on a distinguished road
A good eCommerce solution website market price is around $30,000 and a basic eCommerce solution cost about $1,500.

Some offer much more cheaper price for those with less budget, but the service quality is compromize.

Computerized web portal will save you tons of future problems that inclusive the resources to do the accounting and book keeping.

In advance, it help to cater for future business expension integration without needs to revamp your entitle website.

We provide free consultation to help companies which wish to have alternative income from web portal and needs advise in know how.

PM me if you wish to know more and it is 100% no obligation.
MSN ID: glwmsn@hotmail.com
pengfei is offline   Reply With Quote