Go Back   Singapore Web Hosting Talk > MAIN DISCUSSION > Hosting Control Panels and Applications

Hosting Control Panels and Applications Control panels and hosting software for web hosting industry such as shopping carts, security certificate, ssl and billing or merchant program.

Old 02-02-2008, 22:20   #1
geekonetwothree
SGWHT Senior Member

geekonetwothree has a spectacular aura aboutgeekonetwothree has a spectacular aura aboutgeekonetwothree has a spectacular aura about
Anyone tried ISPConfig?

Anyone tried ISPConfig? Is it as good as its web site claim? Also you run with what linux distro?
geekonetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2008, 11:56   #2
waiyaki
SGWHT Newbie

waiyaki is on a distinguished road
I have tried it before, but after sometime I can't get it to load properly and decided to continue using DirectAdmin.
waiyaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 22:53   #3
geekonetwothree
SGWHT Senior Member

geekonetwothree has a spectacular aura aboutgeekonetwothree has a spectacular aura aboutgeekonetwothree has a spectacular aura about
I am also thinking of changing to Cpanel or Directadmin, really hard to configure

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiyaki
I have tried it before, but after sometime I can't get it to load properly and decided to continue using DirectAdmin.
Old 13-02-2008, 03:07   #4
yonghan
SGWHT Senior Member

yonghan is on a distinguished road
ISPconfig seems to have some problem some time back. you can purchase its remote installation of ISPconfig if you really want.
yonghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2008, 08:21   #5
geekonetwothree
SGWHT Senior Member

My friend managed to configure it, it looks lovely and easy to use, but I tried until I give up. If can't install I worry about cant maintain later on. Directadmin seemed ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonghan
ISPconfig seems to have some problem some time back. you can purchase its remote installation of ISPconfig if you really want.