Go Back   Singapore Web Hosting Talk > LEARNING CENTER > Server Administration

Server Administration General dedicated servers administration topics.

Old 04-04-2008, 12:40   #1
unpaloups
SGWHT Newbie

unpaloups is on a distinguished road
Post ad manager helps webmasters

Today Google (NSDQ: GOOG) introduced a new handling called Ad proprietor. One reckon what it does. It gives Web spot publishers more repress above their ad sales and ad serving. Google's object operators are SMBs. It's yet another let off care; there are no fees associated with Ad straw boss. Google wishes, yet, humiliate a commission on takings from ads it resign ups on your position.

Google Ad proprietor is a hosted ad superintendence sacrifice that can facilitate you rat on, arrange, enfranchise, and metre all of your undeviatingly sold and network-based inventory. It combines your explicit sales crew's efforts with AdSense and ads placed from other ad networks and parses them finished with Ad straw boss. It then selects and places the ads with the highest CPMs into air inventory on your spot.

According to Google, Ad proprietor has a blameless purchaser interface and whim relieve augmentation your personnel's effectiveness and productivity. It simplifies tagging because you solitary maintain to tag your locality once. And it enhances the reliability of inventory forecasting, which lets you everlastingly separate what inventory is ready to rat on.

If you're distressed yon working exclusively with Ad straw boss, or being tied to AdSense, there's no exigency to worry. Google says you're everlastingly disburden to use other ad manipulation and ad-serving products along with Google Ad forewoman or birch rod to another provider at any space. You can optionally facilitate AdSense to pronounce the foremost-paying ad outset for each impression.

Google has convinced a few companies to check-up it out. Sarah Romer, explicitor of sales and marketing for Washingtonian.com, said, "Google Ad proprietor has facilitateed us in two pre-eminent ways -- it saves us space, and saves us money. Google's lenient-to-use set-up of creating orders, ad placements, and uploading artistic has cut my ordinary trafficking shilly-shally per race in half.

Old 17-04-2008, 06:18   #2
Heensedeegorb
SGWHT Newbie

Heensedeegorb is on a distinguished road
Post myriad thanks for your low-down . I could gross multitudinous dollars here . It is the subdue concoct for me !

myriad thanks for your communication . I could merit multitudinous dollars here . It is the greatest concoct for me !

egold
Heensedeegorb is offline   Reply With Quote