Go Back   Singapore Web Hosting Talk > MAIN DISCUSSION > Internet Surveys

Internet Surveys 'Internet Surveys' as a web provider or as an end users' opinions on web related issues such as services, prices, products, management and others that the findings may provide valuable information for your company growth.

Old 08-11-2008, 22:27   #1
zenny.cole
SGWHT Newbie

zenny.cole is on a distinguished road
How do I engage seo works to be done for my site?

Hello everyone, I have recently launched my site and would be requiring SEO works to be done. I am not sure which online company to consider as this is my first time that I am getting a site running. I would prefer to have some choices left with me so that I can choose the best among them. So, can you tell me as to what options I should consider to get my work done for less money?
Thanks
zenny.cole is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2008, 20:30   #2
kristking
Banned

kristking is on a distinguished road
Re: What are your choices of freelance sites?

I have been working as a freelancer for the past 4 years and have been to most of the sites that have freelance jobs. This is a tough market these days and you have to be at your best to stand in the competition. Recently, I came across a newfreelance jobs site which has interesting projects to work on. You can find or post a project for free and there is no much competition.

Good Luck!
kristking is offline   Reply With Quote