Go Back   Singapore Web Hosting Talk > MAIN DISCUSSION > Reseller Hosting Forum

Reseller Hosting Forum Reselling web hosting and dedicated servers. Topics covered include considerations when choosing a reseller, various dedicated servers or web hosting reseller schemes, etc

Old 30-10-2009, 22:20   #1
kissmee
SGWHT Newbie

kissmee has a spectacular aura aboutkissmee has a spectacular aura about
How do you find cirtex reseller accounts?

Hello!

Could you please take a look at the cirtexhosting.com reseller accounts and tell me your point regarding it?

I was recommended touse them, but something makes me ask about the company again, as I do not want to make an unreasonable choise.

Help me please.

Thank you.
kissmee is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2010, 23:27   #2
^User9007^
SGWHT Newbie

^User9007^ has a spectacular aura about^User9007^ has a spectacular aura about^User9007^ has a spectacular aura about
Not bad their offers are. However it seems I know some other company that could also beinteresting for you as an alternative reseller provider: hostsvault.com. Try considring this host, they are offeirng stable solutions with discounts at longer billing terms starting from a quarterly billing.
^User9007^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 22:07   #3
baffle
SGWHT Newbie

baffle is on a distinguished road
Not bad but after comparison I would rather recommend you dealing with reseller accounts of such companies as webhostingbuzz.com which I personally rate very high due to professional approaches and quality.
baffle is offline   Reply With Quote