Go Back   Singapore Web Hosting Talk > MAIN DISCUSSION > Reseller Hosting Forum

Reseller Hosting Forum Reselling web hosting and dedicated servers. Topics covered include considerations when choosing a reseller, various dedicated servers or web hosting reseller schemes, etc

Old 18-10-2010, 16:20   #1
luxurid
SGWHT Newbie

luxurid has a spectacular aura aboutluxurid has a spectacular aura about
require help to choose a host to resell from

hi,

I believe that it is right place to ask you to help me.. I wanna choose a company to resell from.. have found Gigapros.com and just199.com - both hosts look to be reliable.

What will be better for me from your points? Why?
luxurid is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 18-10-2010, 22:18   #2
kissmee
SGWHT Newbie

kissmee has a spectacular aura aboutkissmee has a spectacular aura about
Never heard. would rather recommend you tested and reputed provider webhostingbuzz.com, which is offering affordable and attractive reseller deals.
kissmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 23:13   #3
elohkcalb
SGWHT Newbie

elohkcalb has a spectacular aura aboutelohkcalb has a spectacular aura about
@kissmee,

As you have mentioned "tested", would you mind sharing the site that you hosted with webhostingbuzz?
elohkcalb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 21:08   #4
Mortis
SGWHT Newbie

Mortis has a spectacular aura aboutMortis has a spectacular aura about
@OP: I know both just199.com and gigapros.com as the reliable companies, and suppose their reseller offers would be excelelnt for you, so choose the onewhich suits you the most/

@elohkcalb the only things I heard from you - is asking for domains, justa s if you were a policeman to check our documents, but why don't you help the OP by giving recommendation or advice, instead of trying to find out "dishonest" posters here?
Mortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2010, 16:34   #5
elohkcalb
SGWHT Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortis
@elohkcalb the only things I heard from you - is asking for domains, justa s if you were a policeman to check our documents, but why don't you help the OP by giving recommendation or advice, instead of trying to find out "dishonest" posters here?
There are tons of better hosts that I could recommend if I were to do so. I'm not here to advertise, period.

Anyway, I'm just curious on the bases you guys are on for recommending the hosts. I'd like to see proofs that you're indeed using their services, there are simply too many sockpuppet reviews out there.

Besides, I'm not sure what help would it be to the OP by simply saying "this company is reliable" without supporting points.
elohkcalb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 23:33   #6
^User9007^
SGWHT Newbie

^User9007^ has a spectacular aura about^User9007^ has a spectacular aura about^User9007^ has a spectacular aura about
I recommend webhostingbuzz.com. This si own experience from the past, and as I know they ahve become even better since then.
^User9007^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 17:12   #7
Trend
Banned

Trend will become famous soon enough
+ 1001 votes for Just199.com web hosting provider.
It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
There are many useful features within their reseller hosting plans that the pricing is reasonable for them.
Trend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2010, 17:27   #8
Molers
Banned

Molers is on a distinguished road
Would like to add my 2 cents that eUKhost web hosing provider offers pretty good reseller hosting solutions and you will have nice reseller run dealing with them. have one friend who uses their services.
Molers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2010, 17:41   #9
elohkcalb
SGWHT Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molers
Would like to add my 2 cents that eUKhost web hosing provider offers pretty good reseller hosting solutions and you will have nice reseller run dealing with them. have one friend who uses their services.
I've a suggestion - why don't you get your friend to do a review for them here?
Old 25-11-2010, 22:31   #10
baffle
SGWHT Newbie

baffle is on a distinguished road
I believe you will also like the offers of such company as glowhost.com. Their reseller accounts appear to be rather efficient.
baffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 02:21   #11
elohkcalb
SGWHT Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by baffle
I believe you will also like the offers of such company as glowhost.com. Their reseller accounts appear to be rather efficient.
What do you mean by efficient? More resources? Cheaper? Or...?
Old 07-12-2010, 23:58   #12
Ossil
SGWHT Newbie

Ossil is just really niceOssil is just really niceOssil is just really niceOssil is just really niceOssil is just really nice
Recently got familiar with aspnix.com reseller offers. I already knew this host as the stable one and now may recommend going with them for getting quality reselling.
Ossil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:45   #13
James-A
SGWHT Senior Member

James-A is on a distinguished road
You also need to check if your Hosting provider provides support your clients who purchase hosting services from you. Are you the whole and sole to provide them support or the hosting provider provides support on your behalf, and also preferred medium used to provide support.
Old 13-12-2010, 18:51   #14
luxurid
SGWHT Newbie

luxurid has a spectacular aura aboutluxurid has a spectacular aura about
I have weighed all the pros and cons and decided to choose just199 company.
As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

Thanks for your replies guys.
luxurid is offline   Reply With Quote