Go Back   Singapore Web Hosting Talk > MAIN DISCUSSION > Managing and Running a Hosting Business

Managing and Running a Hosting Business How to run a hosting business from business licence registration, setting up, billing, chargeback to customer solutions.

Old 21-04-2013, 12:10   #1
pramge
SGWHT Newbie

pramge is on a distinguished road
Smile Company Secretarial Services and IRAS Services (Form C, Tax Combo) etc

I have a small private limited company. The transaction is very small. total revenue expected is less tha S$5K for the whole financial year.

If I engage agencies/companies the minimum cost is approx S$1200 for all the above per year

I know company secretarial services I need to depend on some one as ACRA requires a person who is different from Director. But I need help with the following

1. Preparation of Financial Statement
2. Form C Filing
3. Tax Combination

a. Can you guys share how you are handling?
b. What is the low cost solution?
c. Can I do this myself if some one can guide and I am willing to pay any reasonable amount.

Thank you

Old 08-05-2014, 11:53   #2
DoorKeeper
SGWHT Veteran Member

DoorKeeper has a spectacular aura aboutDoorKeeper has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by pramge View Post
I have a small private limited company. The transaction is very small. total revenue expected is less tha S$5K for the whole financial year.

If I engage agencies/companies the minimum cost is approx S$1200 for all the above per year

I know company secretarial services I need to depend on some one as ACRA requires a person who is different from Director. But I need help with the following

1. Preparation of Financial Statement
2. Form C Filing
3. Tax Combination

a. Can you guys share how you are handling?
b. What is the low cost solution?
c. Can I do this myself if some one can guide and I am willing to pay any reasonable amount.

Thank you

I think most sole proprietorship paper work can be done by oneself. But once you have a pte ltd, it is better to go to either an accountant or corporate services vendor. Yes you do pay some money but you never know what you miss out that can attract a fine from Acra or Iras. After a few years, I also realised that my accountant has help me save quite a bit because they know how to tap on govt grants and subsidies which I was not aware of.

Singapore Job Sites
DoorKeeper is offline   Reply With Quote